Archives


I'd kiss you if I could
I'd run away heartless then
Empty yet full of love
I'd look into your eyes if I could
I'd spice the fire with some agony then
Sensational yet numb 
I'd slide my feet up your pants under the table
I'd kiss the champagne then
Guilty yet dear diary thing
I'd hold your hand 
Or wrap it around your neck
And breath in there
I'd feel all of it every night
Lived yet never done
I'd kiss you if I could
I'd stay if I'm put
Unbelievable yet wished.
......................................................................

I don't know if you know
What Gods can do
They're unseen but present in every bit of time.

You are a space freak
You might've read complex passages on time
Little did I know
I've sold it all to you
My time, the universe's portion that I used to own.
It's all yours, I am too
Though I'd love to lease a bit of it
I've got the least of it with you.

Mapping my fingers along yo deur hairline
Probably laugh about it too
Visiting the scar on your lip
Last couple of times I just knocked the door and we ran, remember
Oh let me take a breath
And embrace how beautiful are you

The fear that was filed inside me
With a rulebook of how lovers love and whom to love
Well you always knew
I was just a little sapling
With love as the only language known
The glances we shared we
All that time I felt seen too
You'll find it all in that universe's portion with you.

I am enjoying this, writing and living with you

I don't know what conventionally relationships do
All I can say is I can serve, play, support, embrace
In simplest of ways, with my simple love
Do anything this love would make me do.
.........................................................................................
एक मैं हूं 

और मेरे दो जहां हैं

एक में तू है

दूजा तेरे नाम है

एक में मुझसे कहा है तुझे बनाना इक भूली बिसरी याद है

दूजे में तेरे होने से मेरा आज है

एक में समझ, समाज, समझौते के ताव हैं

दूजे में सिर्फ मैं, तू और मेरे ख़्वाब है

एक में पलकों के नीचे, समय के हर छोटे कण में तू है

दूजे में पलकों पर, समय बन बैठा तू है

एक में तू खुद एक ख़्वाब है

दूजे में तेरी खुली आंखें सबाब है

एक में तेरे होने की न होने वाली वजहों की तलाश है

दूजे में तू बस है और तू ही जवाब है

एक में मैं दो जहानों को जीती हूं

मगर दोनों में सिर्फ मैं ही मैं मरती हूं

बीच में कहीं दिन निकल जाता है

रातों को तो आज भी उन दोनों के संग चौराहों पर मिलती हूं

एक में तेरे बारे में लिखने से हमदर्द मेरे हताश हैं

दूजे में बैठी बस लिखती रहती हूं

एक में शब्दों की बिकती सिर्फ किताब है

दूजे में शब्दों से शक्स बनाकर बैठी हूं

मेरे दो जहां है

और अभी मैं दूजे में बैठी हूं।.

........................................................................................

My love? Oh him,

Worship? A little
Why? I tell
Celestial adheres to what I say
Claims ahead could purely be insane
Human he stays though my heart slays 
Nothing extravagant but he shall I hail
Why? I tell
Love, my friend.

Laughs as a baby divine 
Holds as my father on aisle
Kisses with such care
His eyes into mine and my soul ignite
Why? I tell
Love, my friend.

Better bitter all he got
Demons he hid , I knew he did
Today I shall tell
I would die to sip each of it 
Why? I tell
Love, my friend.

Hold him while he thrives
God of my time, man so plain
Thicker is the red in my vein
As he felt my skin and became
Why? I tell 
Love, my friend.

Longer the life, I am here to stay
All my limits shall wait 
Stars and moon I repel
My dream is what they call a yes
Why? I tell
Love, my friend.

Highest of my regards i retain
Him, is my home to stay
Shall meet him the morning tomorrow
During my and the God's audiences
We chat about all his being
As we wish for his forever well being.

Now again if you ask me 
Why? I tell
I dance I smile sometimes it's hell
For whatever it's made of
It's love it's love it's love
Love, my friend.
.........................................................................................

कई लोगों से बात करती हूं प्रेम की, शायद अपनी खूबसूरती की तलाश में। जब मैंने इज़हार किया था मेरे प्रेम का तब एक अंश पनपने लगा था मेरे अंदर, जो कि करोड़ों एहसासों का एक जत्था था, आज उसी जत्थे को बुन कर एक सुकून भरी चादर में बैठी हूं। इस चादर में, जितने गूथ है, जितनी गाठें है, बस उतनी ही तकलीफ़ बुनी है, प्रेम है न। 

जिससे मैंने प्रेम किया है, वो मुझसे भी ज़्यादा खूबसूरत है, शायद ईश्वर ने उसकी आत्मा में हर वो गुण डाला है जो वो मुझमें डालना भूल गया था। उसकी तारीफ़ में बस इतना कहूंगी वह मेरी नज़रों में एक ऐसा इंसान है जिसका आपके जीवन में होना आपके गुरूर की वजह बन सकता है। इतना संपूर्ण, इतना बेचैन, इतना शांत, इतना चंचल, ज़िंदगी से भरा हुआ, ज़िंदगी को खोजता हुआ। खामियों के बारे में नहीं कहूंगी, कहते कहते अगर संवारने लग गई तो बावली लगूंगी। 

उसे मेरी समझदारी पसंद है, और मुझे उसपर पागल पागल होना। कभी कभी थक जाती हूं, इस चादर में, मन करता है कह दूं उसे की आकर खोल दे हर एक गांठ को, और बंध जाए इस चादर की तरह मेरे मन से, मेरे बदन से, देख ले हर अंश मेरा, चूम कर सहेज ले उसे जो की सब उसका है। 
तारीफ़ उसकी आत्मा की फिर करूंगी जो उसने मुझे एक घर दिया, अपनत्व का घर। जहां मैं अपनी चादर में लिपटी, दीवारों पर प्रेम प्रेम लिखती फिरती हूं और वो मालिक होकर भी बस खिड़की से देख मुस्कुरा देता है। वरना आजकल के मकानमालिक बड़े ही निर्दय होते है।
.........................................................................................

© Kashish Saxena 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts