Martini


If I could I'd just sit by the lake under a tree accidentally putting a yellow flower on my white tee and see it melt all its glory to my surprise, in complete awe, I see.

If I could I'd ride a toy car, with a Christmas cap, a bronze bell hanging back, with every bump it rings so well, I ride on the bumpy road to get beats for my car rap.

If I could I'd climb high, high above the Himalayas, I wish to feel insignificant, I stand beside the beast, the magnificent white shall put aside all my might.

If I could I'd sleep naked, on the swampy sand, between my toes, annoyingly I splash my foot on the sea bed, I'd do that again and again.

If I could I'd cut all the vegetables I grow, each day I'd yield cherry tomatoes, a bruschetta with a palm size burrata, or a panini with mushrooms I'd cook, rosemary is what I've always wished to see, I'd put all of it in and some to garnish strawberry martini.

If I could I'd jump inside the berry barrels, squish all the juice on a white pretty dress, I'd fasten the brew with a wand I keep, to attain my sangria through and through.

© Kashish Saxena 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts