Periscope

 


I sit, see and breathe

I see the way you see with a periscope

In this long tunnel, where the edge is senescence

Lie two mirrors, reminding me of me

Though in the second go, but finally

Mirrors suspect me of being autistic

But I was busy, the heart called me

I see light dancing in its Tyndall couture, beautiful

Making my time, the floating shiny particles, evident

Each sliver has stories to tell

Of silences, squints, springs and saints

Of unfathomable emotions and sales

Oh look at me in those three particles, being so human

Hey why were you looking at me!

Some are settling, not floating

Saying lessons learned, I am a graduate

But the light is still dancing in its Tyndall couture, fresh

I sit, see and breathe

Smiling at my acquaintance

Fitting my periscope in my Baggit

Its dusk, I shall leave.

 © Kashish Saxena

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts