The God's World

In this holy world of blasphemy
Where power trails your faith
I see the ideals mooch the idols
Green orange or white 
Alike is their rage.

Who were Gods , who were the lords
Who drew the map apart
I see the visionaries lack the vision
Black white or brown 
All I see is red in the vein as the colour.

The creator apologized for its atom bomb
Souls and brains still earned to lose along
I see emotions overpowering the powerful
Supremacy is their illusionary greed
All I see is God's being demeaned by thee.

Holding mirror misleads the wall
Crack of the door is visible
But not visible are the wall scars
All I see is the door and the wall
Commencing their condemning vows.

Me and my species are here for a span defined
Collecting spans beautiful for the seed inside
I see the cerebral efficiency being haunted by the big vice
We all want a sapling of love and light.

Win , lose , kill or save
In the end you depart anyway
Reach the almighty and ask the truth
It was never about you or your riches
But the good you abused.

© Kashish Saxena

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts