Come In And Blend

Is it you, that I feel as a bait ?
I am worthy when you gaze
I wish to call you names 
Names like paramount , essential
I wish to smell your morning face 
A hug that lasts for a jiffy , yet feels eternal
Jam our breaths , jam the whole day again
Face the hustle , have a cocktail race 
I feel solo until you whisper , tangle my hair
Oh love where are you 
I am tired of holding your reflection on place
Come and dissolve , melt in me 
I sit here , the waves are still , sand is cold
Collecting shells for our wall frame
Here I sit 
So much love , like a frozen sea
Longing for warmth and affinity
No sunsets to embrace 
A delusion of enduring snog 
That is all I have
The sea , the sand , the shell , the sunset say
Come in and blend, grant us lives 
Be her lover and let the sea melt.

© Kashish Saxena











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts