December

For weeks I've been sinking
A thought was blinking
The foliar was faded
The roots weren't stable
A hell inside and it's over .

Was it a cyclone , or I was befuddled
If I was befuddled, why it aches
I ran a lot, from every - right now
Which world do I belong to
Why basics are complex here
Is truth , what we seek
Or truth , that we hide , I asked myself.

Who and what defines life
What am I supposed to be
A chirpy bird to fascinate a bloke
A cow of honour 
A part of foliar , with wind as its life.

Where what matters is - what 
Where the overlooked is - why
Where gestures are abandoned
Where emotions are coinage
Where I pay for acceptance
Is where I refuse to stay.

December it is
Numb the year was
I still seek the truth
We still seek the truth
Truth behind 
Life , love , lust and money
I am smiling every dawn
To beg for wisdom , thank for life
Again I ain't pure 
But gratitude I've heard 
makes us closer to God.

© Kashish Saxena




Comments

  1. Anonymous11.12.20

    Sooo goood!!! Keep up lad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gursharan11.12.20

    Its a very rare thing when each write up seems more beautiful than the previous one,keep going❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts