Lately: Delhi's Been Sweaty But I've Been A Shawty


After a long long time, I write. I write as I sit beside the favourite element of mine, water. Delhi's Sunder Nursery's water it is though.

Life's been hectic, fast, not endured well I must say and safe, thankfully, as I sit alone while I write this.  The commute, the work, the dreams, woof a lot. I mean how can one not think of metro getting drunk and start flying over the city, also, getting sped up so much that it just Yo-Yos along its own route; Or how big breasted women and desk job employees are both slouching because of the unavailability of economical products to avail; Or just not capture even one sunset, for a week. Well, I've dared to do this, lately.

But what is not sad and is fun is office, funny. Sweet people, good energy. While I've worked for some big ass name and was not happy to wake up and go there, I can say how important it is to have a welcoming and comfortable yet productive work environment for yourself, and that choice is solely yours, my friend. A month ago I was rethinking my pursuit of journalism over MBBS but yes, I guess one can figure out the right workplace for them by figuring out if they are feeling nearer to their passions or not.

By the way, I broke a tile at my office, who does that! I also got hit by a billboard at the metro station while trying to click a picture of the dusk, people saw, people giggled.

Delhi has place for everyone, says a delhite friend of mine. Well, I can agree. Delhi beyond theatre plays, food and sunder nursery has been sweet to me. Here, I would deny all those people who claim that Delhi's a place of crooked, angry frustrated people who lash out everywhere and on anyone. You need to be kinder to allow people to be atleast kind. 

Post my last blog, I've received a few messages about how scary it gets for people to think of commuting to a different city, be it for anything. While I struggled to find any blog online saying things beyond 'connect with people ' or 'use dating apps' to meet new people etc. when I was vulnerable enough to browse for how to cope with a commute, I would say it will be tolling. Leaving home, leaving family, and your comfortable spaces, comfortable on a level where you have to re-wire your muscle memory of the morning tap operation where you used to brush your teeth. But all of this will make sense when you will understand why you are doing this, for which I would again emphasise on choosing the right spaces for yourself. 

Beyond all this bloggy thing, on a more serious note, befriending yourself has a huge role to play in it. If you do not want to hear 'Oh! You've changed' in a hurt or mean voice, by your hometown darlings, be as close as possible with yourself. Experience - process - learn that's the only way to go,  the only way to stay in a healthier arena with yourself. Don't let voids you develop in yourself on your own get filled by anything that comes across in life. It is very easy to lose yourself to any-stupid-thing in life, especially when you are vulnerable already. 

This shawty has worn her rugged jeans after a week of formals and pumps. Shawty feels so comfortable as if she's naked. 

Will leave on this note, this time. If written further, it would be just content writing and not I feel so content, writing. Thanks for the chat. See you soon.

© Kashish Saxena 

Comments

  1. Anonymous6.7.24

    Shawty cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7.7.24

    oye shotu motu mast likha hai bohot❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7.7.24

    Beautiful!! I'm loving how organically you are embracing 'saddi-dilli'😄
    keep writing and shining!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts